SodaStream was an established Israeli based company that wanted to bring its soda machine to the US market. The goal was to give consumers a cheaper and healthier soda option that they could make at home. Additionally, SodaStream wanted to help reduce consumers’ carbon footprint and reduce waste and pollution by utilizing refillable bottles.
Gaining market share against soda juggernauts Coca Cola and Pepsi.
Launched direct-to-consumer media test utilizing a long-form creative. The infomercial was the perfect medium to effectively demonstrate SodaStream’s features, benefits and product differentiators.
- Successfully launched the SodaStream campaign in less than a year.
- Media budgets grew to upwards of $500k per week in the US alone.
- Successfully enlisting hundreds of thousands of customers into the continuity plan.
- Successfully expanded the media buy into Canada 6 months later.
- Introduced and implemented Hispanic media into the infomercial campaign, which in turn, added an additional 35% lift in total weekly revenue in an entirely new audience / market.
- Ancillary benefits: Client saw significant lift in their digital efforts across SEO, SEM, and Social.
- SodaStream became a household brand