In the early 2000’s, Dormeo successfully used D2C tactics to break into the retail mattress marketplace and establish a presence.
Their next objective was to follow the lead of direct to home mattress in a box products such as Casper and offer a competing product.
Their challenge was to successfully launch a mattress topper product and market straight to consumer.
- Launch a full scale omnichannel campaign to drive sales.
- Collaborate with client’s partner agencies & provide full spectrum reporting in order to shift and optimize media budgets to best performing channels
- Media planned for a Long Form (28:30) campaign to educate customers on the benefits of product and drive sales.
- Utilized Digital CPA opportunities to drive sales at little to no risk for client
- Identified customer information from lost website sales and retargeted to them via Direct Mail and email.
Spent on Linear TV advertisements
ROI on Linear TV phone & web sales
Actions guaranteed to client via Digital CPA opportunities
ROI on Direct Mail and email retargeting campaigns